How do I format my posts on Workplace?
You can only compose formatted posts from a computer. You'll need to have the latest version of the Workplace app for iOS and Android to view formatted posts on your mobile device.
You can format your posts using the toolbar at the top of the composer. Formatting posts in groups can help you structure and highlight your content in the following ways:
- Bold text
- Italic text
- Embedded links
- Bulleted and numbered lists
To format a post on Workplace:
- From your News Feed, click Write something... in the composer to start creating a post.
- Select a group to post to or click your name to post to your timeline.
- Create a post and highlight the text you want to format.
- From the toolbar at the top of the composer, you can insert embedded links or use bold, italic or strikethrough on your text by clicking on the desired option.
- Click Post.
If you would like more options, you can use the dropdown menu:
- Click on the dropdown menu on the top left of the toolbar.
- From here, you can insert headings, bulleted lists, numbered lists, quotes and code blocks.
- When you are done, click Post.
- Click Text Formatting Help to view the formatting options. These are also shown in the table below.
- Click Post.
How do I format comments?
To format a comment, click in the composer. You will see a preview of what your comment will look like. Click Formatting help to view the formatting options.